Egg-cellent Breakast Quesadilla | Serving Suggestion: 1-2
1. Sprinkle 1/4 cup cheese on one side of each tortilla;
2. Coat skillet with cooking spray and cook on medium;
3. Pour in eggs and bell pepper. Scramble eggs until no visible liquid remains;
4. Spoon eggs on top of cheese, dividing evenly;
5. Spoon black beans on top of eggs, dividing evenly;
6. Fold tortillas over filling to cover, pressing gently;
7. Clean skillet and reheat to medium-low. Toast until cheese is melted, about 1 to 2 minutes per side;
8. Cut into wedges and top with salsa.
Serving Suggestion: 1-2
*Note: make sure to properly store black beans, salsa and bell pepper for reuse.
Watch this recipe preparation in action: