- Add the sweet potatoes to a large pot of cold, salted water. Bring to a boil over medium-high heat and cook the potatoes until tender, about 15-20 minutes.
- Drain the potatoes and let cool in a colander.
- Once the potatoes are cool, transfer to a large serving bowl and add the red pepper and green onions.
- In a separate bowl, combine the yogurt, orange juice, paprika, cumin and salt and pepper.
- Pour over the potatoes mixture and stir to coat.
- Serve immediately or refrigerate for 1 hour for the flavors to mix.
Additional Serving Suggestions
Try cooking over the grill for a different flavor!