CCP: Wash hands thoroughly. Put on clean gloves.
CCP: Thaw turkey product under refrigeration ( approximately 2 -3 days prior to preparation).
- Preheat oven to 350°F.
- Prepare sheet pans with vegetable release spray and liner.
- Place turkey onto lined pan.
- Dice onions, mix with poultry seasoning.
- Sprinkle with poultry seasoning and onion mixture.
- Cover with foil, roast for 20 - 30 minutes. Remove foil cover.
- Roast uncovered for approximately 2 hours until internal temperature of 165°F is reached.
- Remove from oven.
- CCP: set aside and cool to 70°F within 2 hours and to additional 41°F within an additional 4 hours in the refrigerator.
- Slice turkey roast from cooled state.
- Use pan drippings to enhance flavor of gravy for service.
- CCP: Reheat to 165° F for at least 15 seconds prior to serving.
Additional Serving Suggestions
2.47 oz of sliced turkey = 2 oz M/MA