A serving of tuna and a bed of green and red veggies line this new flatbread salad.
- Place tuna in refrigerator one day prior to use.
- Drain and flake tuna.
- Chop fresh dill and chives.
- Combine tuna, olive oil, lemon juice, dill and chives. Mix lightly until well blended. Sprinkle white pepper to taste.
- Cool tuna to below 41 degrees or lower within 4 hours.
Additional Serving Suggestions
- Place flatbread in a 30 oz bowl.
- Add 1/2 cup of salad mix and 1/4 cup sliced cucumbers.
- Place #12 scoop of Kewl Tuna Salad on top of salad.
- Top with 1/2 cup of grape tomatoes.
1 salad = 2 M/MA, 2 grain/bread, 1/2 cup red/orange vegetable serving, and 1/2 cup other vegetable serving