Quick Blueberry Bread
Quick and easy, wholesome breakfast recipe adapted from KSDE!
- Combine brown sugar and cinnamon in mixing bowl with paddle.
- Cut biscuits into quarters with a pizza cutter. Add quartered biscuits to mixing bowl.
- Add melted margarine and gently mix just to coat.
- Spray an 18 x 26 x 2 inch pan for 80 servings or an 8 x 10 x 2 inch pan for 20 servings with pan release spray. Spread batter evenly.
- Sprinkle ½ the oatmeal evenly over the mixture in the pan.
- Combine blueberries and sugar in a bowl and toss to coat.
- Spoon the blueberries over the oatmeal and biscuits and then sprinkle with the remaining ½ of the oatmeal.
- Bake as follows:
- Convection oven: 350° F for 15 minutes or until golden brown, or
- Conventional oven: 375° F for 20 minutes or until golden brown
- Cut 18 X 26 x 2 inch pan in 8 x 10 for 80 servings and 8 x 10 x 2 inch pan in 4 x 5 for 20 servings.