Plentywood's Apple Muffin
- Mix all your dry ingredients together first. Set aside. Flour, sugar, baking powder, salt, and cinnamon.
- Stir together Milk, and oil and set aside.
- Chop apples with chopper
- Beat eggs with a fork and add to liquid mixture. Stir well.
- Stir all the ingredients together until flour is moistened. Batter will be a little lumpy.
- DO NOT OVER MIX!
- Use level scoop #20 on 4 pans that have been lined with cupcake liners.
- Make topping, and sprinkle on top. You should have enough for this batch.
- Bake 350 degrees for 15-18 minutes with rotating in between (8x8) or until toothpick comes clean.
- 6 Fresh eggs
- 6 c. 1 % milk
- 1 ½ c. Vegetable oil
- 1 (10#) can Canned apples
- 6 ½ c. Whole wheat flour
- 5 ½ c. White flour
- 3 c. Sugar
- 1/3 c. + 2 tsp. Baking powder
- 2 Tbs. Salt
- 1 Tbs. Ground cinnamon