- Remove rinds from melons and cut into 1 inch cubes.
- In a large mixing bowl or pan, mix cubed melon until evenly distributed.
- In a blender or food processor, pulse all other ingredients until mint is finely chopped. If you do not have these devices, you may finely chop them and whisk together in a separate mixing bowl with the juices and salt.
- Pour mixture over melon and toss lightly until coated.
- Refrigerate until ready to serve.
Additional Serving Suggestions
4 oz. = 1/2 cup fruit serving