Low Fat Fruit & Yogurt Parfait
- CCP: Wash hands. Gather and assemble all ingredients and utensils. Wash hands and put on clean gloves.
- Spoon/scoop 4 0z of yogurt into each cup.
- Add 2 oz. strawberries to each cup.
- Add 2 oz. blueberries to each cup.
- Add 2 oz. cereal/granola on top.
- Cover tightly with lid.
- CCP: Refrigerate at 40?F until ready to serve.
- 12 (10 oz.) Plastic cups with lids
- 5 lbs. Low-fat yogurt
- 1 lb. 8 oz. Frozen strawberries, sliced
- 1 lb. 8 oz. IQF blueberries
- 1 lb. 8 oz. Low-sugar cereal/granola