This is sure to be a hit with your students!
Additional Serving Suggestions
- Preheat oven: Convection - 325° F; Conventional - 350° F.
- Combine oats, baking powder, salt, cinnamon, and cranberries in a bowl. Make a well in the center
- In a separate bowl, combine eggs, mashed banana, applesauce, milk, syrup, brown sugar and vanilla until mixed.
- Incorporate wet ingredients into dry ingredients and mix well, mixture will appear runny.
- Spread onto 10-3/8” x 12-3/4” sheet pans (four pans per 96 servings) lined with parchment paper and bake for 25-30 minutes, rotating pans half way through, until golden brown.
- Cut into 24 granola bars per ½ sheet pan.