Throw together this cruncy granola for a spooktacular treat this Halloween!
- Preheat oven to 325 degrees.
- Line a large baking sheet with parchment paper.
- In a large bowl, combine oats, pistachios and cinnamon.
- In a small bowl, combine cinnamon, honey, oil vanilla extract and almond extract (if using).
- Pour over the oat mixture and stir until evenly coated.
- Spread the mixture onto baking sheet and bake for 25 minutes or until golden brown, stirring every 5-10 minutes.
- Remove from oven and let cool completely.
- Store in an airtight container for up to three weeks.
Additional Serving Suggestions
Make it Spooky:
- Place individual servings of granola in clear plastic bags or clear cups.
- Let kids decorate with faces or googly eyes for an extra goblin-y treat!