Makes 37 servings, 1 1/2 cups each
1. To prepare pasta place 4-inch-deep full size perforated pan inside 4 inch deep solid, full size steamtable pan. Place 2 lbs. 5 oz. of pasta in each pan. Cover completely with water. Steam until pasta is al dente - fully cooked, but firm. Do not overcook. Note: If cooking in very large batches, the kettle or tilt skillet may speed production.
2. While pasta is cooking, remove chipotle peppers from can and finely chop. Set aside peppers and adobo sauce.
3. In a large mixing bowl, combine chopped chipotle peppers in adobo sauce, cheese sauce, and undrained tuna. Gently mix until all combined.
4. Add cooked pasta.
5. Pour into 2-inch-deep steamtable pans and bake at 350° F. for 5-8 minutes or until proper internal temperature is reached. (Note: It will take 2 pans for 37 servings)
6. Rinse cilantro under running water. Drain well, and then chop into small pieces. Just prior to serving, top each pan with ¼ c chopped cilantro.
7. Using a no. 8 disher, serve 3 scoops for 1 ½ c serving.
1 ½ c serving provides 2 oz eq meat/meat alternate, 2 oz eq grain