- Preheat convection oven to 350° F.
- Place frozen beef patties on a sheet pan lined with parchment paper. Do not overlap or stack patties. Shingle (stand on edge) 48-50 patties in steam table pan. Pour one cup water into steam table pan. Cover with plastic wrap.
- In a preheated convection oven, heat at 350° F for 7-9 minutes.
- Line baking sheet with parchment paper. Place bacon slices on baking sheet in a single layer.
- Place the pan on the center rack of the oven, heat for approximately 1 minute and 30 seconds.
- Remove from oven. Remove turkey bacon slices from sheet pan. Place in a hotel/steam table pan lined with napkins to absorb excess fat drippings.
Cover and label leftovers and store in the refrigerator. Do not refreeze.
Additional Serving Suggestions
To make 1 sandwich:
- 1 burger
- 1 cheese slice
- 1 bun
- 2 slices turkey bacon
Use one of the following procedures to assemble and serve cheeseburgers:
- Assemble 15 sandwiches, place in steam pan. Cover with pan liner
- Assemble another 15 sandwiches. Plan on top of pan liner. Cover pan with plastic wrap.
- Place pan on serving line.
- Serve immediately
- Put buns into steam table pan. Cover with vinyl film
- Put the buns, hamburgers, and cheese on the steam table line.
- Serve immediately.
1 cheeseburger = 2 M/MA and 2 grain/bread